BEST WESTERN Seven Oaks is located in the north end of the city. Click the image below to pull up the full map.
Regina, in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada, seems to shoot right out of the plains with its more than 350,000 hand-planted trees providing an oasis on the prairies.
This beautiful capital city had grown since 1903 through good farming, a booming oil industry and expanding government services.
So whether you're just visiting Regina, or putting down roots, you can call this friendly prairie city "home".
Whatever you want to do...see world class events, go shopping, and enjoy the theatre... you'll find what you're looking for in Regina.
Regina hosts many major conventions, trade shows, cultural activities and sporting events. Regina Exhibition Park is the site of such events as Buffalo Days and Agribition.
Regina Downtown is a 24-block area that is filled with more than 700 retail stores, services, restaurants and other attractions.
Also downtown is the Cornwall Centre. Our major suburban mall are Northgate, Victoria Square and Southland mall, offering one-stop shopping and movie going experiences. Smaller malls and businesses of every type offer unique items.
The Conexus Arts Centre is a world-class performing arts facility. So spend an afternoon with the children at the Saskatchewan Science Centre or an evening with the CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders…. Regina has it all!
To find out more, please visit the Regina website.
- Casino Regina - 1880 Saskatchewan Dr, Regina, SK S4P 0A8 Canada (306) 565-3000
- Cornwall Centre - 2114 11th Ave Suite 202 Regina, SK S4P 0J5 Canada (306) 525-1301
- Holy Rosary Cathedral - 3125 13th Ave, Regina SK S4T 1P3 Canada (306) 565-0909
- Mackenzie Art Gallery - 3475 Albert St, Regina SK S4S 6X6 Canada (306) 584-4250
- Globe Theatre - The Prince Edward Building, 1801 Scarth St, Regina SK S4P 2G9 Canada (306) 525-6400
- RCMP Training Academy and Museum - 6101 Dewdney St W, Regina SK S4P 3J7 Canada (306) 780-5838
- Royal Saskatchewan Museum - 2445 Albert St, Regina SK S4P 3V7 Canada (306) 787-2815
- Saskatchewan Legislative Building - 2405 Legislative Dr, Regina SK S4S 0B3 Canada (306) 787-2376
- Saskatchewan Science Centre - 2903 Powerhouse Dr, Regina SK S4N 0A1 Canada (306) 522-4629